Dr. KONSTANTINOS KONSTANTINIDIS MD, FEBGH
Scientific head of endoscopic department of the Therapeutic Centre of Chania PhD candidate, School of Medicine University of Thrace
He was born in Thessaloniki and graduated from the Medical School of the University of Thessaloniki.
He specialized in Gastroenterology in “Venizelio” Hospital of Heraklion, Crete.
He is a PhD student at the Democritus University of Thrace, preparing a research on the inflammatory and ischemic bowel. I worked as a specialist in “Venizelio” Hospital of Heraklion.
He has also worked as the director of the Gastroenterology Department of the General Hospital of Limassol in Cyprus for two years.
- Video endoscopy of the upper and lower digestive system
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Removing polyps
- Obesity balloon placement
- Endoscopic gastroplication
- Treatment of esophageal Barrett
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn D., ulcerative colitis)