COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY & LASER
CLINICAL ADULT AND PEDIATRIC DERMATOLOGY
Dr. Stamatina Geleki is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the University of Siena, Italy, and of the School of Aesthetics and Cosmetology of A.T.E.I. Thessaloniki. She is trained and specialized in Dermatology-Venereology at “Andreas Syngros Hospital” and “Kingston Hospital of London”, as well as in the diagnosis and study of melanoma and skin cancers(doctorate). She speaks fluent English, French and Italian. Also, Mrs. Geleki has attended many conferences and seminars worldwide and is fully specialized in the most pioneering combinatorial therapies in Aesthetic-Cosmetic Dermatology and Lasers. Therefore, based on the credibility of the methods, the global innovations and the absolute consistency towards the people who honor it with confidence, the doctor guides you from start to finish in order to give you the best possible result with safety and durability.
Languages: Greek, English, French, Italian
Especially for Anti-aging Protocols, innovative treatments are combined with:
- RF frequencies in combination with special type of mesotherapy products that prolong and enhance the effects of RF
- Threads (PDO, COG, APTOS, GOLD)
- Focused High Voltage Ultrasound (HIFU) for impressive lift and tightening
- Lasers (CO 2 Fractional, Nd-Yag, UPL) for more collagen and elastin production and to treat dyschromias, scars, wrinkles, spider veins, and improve skin tone.
- PLEX-R, which, in addition to striking results agains acne, is used with great success and safety in all cases where collagen and elastin production is required, even in very sensitive areas where more invasive treatment methods can not be used, such as eyelids, upper lip and neck. By exfoliating the excess skin and leading to thickening and shortening of collagen and elastin fibers, an impressive lifting effect is achieved, perfectly applied to non-invasive blepharoplasty, removing deep wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, umbilical lifting, eyelids, hyperkeratosis, papilloma , navel-lifting.
- DERMA-PEN, which mechanically stimulates neo-collagenogenesis and increases the penetration of active ingredients
- Latest generation enzyme and chemical peels for enhancing shine, and skin rejuvenation
- PRP or Autologous Mesotherapy Stem cell-enhanced growth factors produced by the patient’s red blood cells
- Injectable and non-injectable new generation Mesotherapy-Bio-skin regeneration with multivitamins, hyaluronic and collagen
- LED or photodynamic therapy
- Special protocols for the periocular (wrinkles, relaxation, dark circles), neck, décolleté and hand
- Specially adapted protocols for the summer months
- FILLERS Hyaluronic Acid
- Deep and prolonged skin rejuvenation and hydration with VOLITE or VITAL (boosters)
Dealing with difficult cases of ACNE with the use of specifically designed protocols in her office, especially for patients that do not wish or cannot take medication from the mouth. Also, in this treatment are combined in an ideal way, enzyme and chemical peelings of the latest generation, microdermabration with hydrocolloid(Jet-peel) for deep cleansing, lymphatic detoxification and hydration of the skin without injuries or irritation, the Hydra-Facial, which is even deeper cleansing with suction and at the same time, injection with drastic, active substances, PLEX-R or PLASMA technology, which is a new impressive method to deal with the active harm of acne and the scars that acne most often leaves. It treats any type of acne with great results. It is a hand-held microsurgical device which uses a small electric arc in order to increase selectively the temperature and induce sublimation of the keratinocytes without affecting the deeper skin layers. Histological studies show that it doesn’t penetrates the base membrane of the skin and that is why it is perfectly safe. In addition, it eliminates comedones, cysts and nodules, without the risk of scarring that existed with the electrocautery method used so far. It is also an excellent method of new collagen formation and could be very useful in treating acne scars. The sublimation of keratinocytes leads to the increase of absorption of topical treatments, improving their efficacy. The results are faster and last longer.
Many times, it is necessary, the combination of phototherapy, which is very helpful in rapid healing, improvement of discoloration and scarring, as well as in the elimination of the pimples-producing bacterium of acne. Finally, treatment is completed with mesotherapy, ie with the absorption of a cocktail of active ingredients with the help of iontophoresis and sonophoresis.