Dr. Halkias Konstantinos
Specialized in Internal Medicine and Family Practice
Konstantinos S. Chalkias MD, Physician, specialized in Internal Medicine, was born in 1968 in Athens. He studied Medicine at the Medicine School/Faculty of Health Sciences of the Aristotle University in Salonica, Greece, whence he graduated in 1994. He received his initial specialty training, at the Naval and Veterans Hospital of Athens, for 1.5 years. After successfully completing an additional 4.5 years’ period of training and education at the Therapeutical Clinic of the University of Athens, housed at “Alexandra” General Hospital in Athens, in 2003, he obtained the title of a Specialized Internist.
Since 2003, he has been working in the Private Sector, attending both outpatients, as a General Practitioner and Family Doctor (Medical Establishments “En Ygeia” at 22, Panga str, Zip Code 11524, Panormou Metro Station, Athens), and inpatients, in the field of Internal medicine, in “Euroclinic of Athens” and “Athinaiki-Mediclinic”, in the latter also serving as Scientific Director, Head of the Medical Department and Chairman of the Committee for Infectious Diseases.
As part of his continuous medical education and training, he has attended various Greek and international conferences, and various post-graduate courses. In addition, he has participated as a guest speaker at many medical conferences and seminars, while a lot of his articles on medical issues have been hosted in various magazines and newspapers.
Languages: Greek, English
Ε firstname.lastname@example.org | www.enygeia.gr
Primary-Outpatient Medical Care: Medical visits for consultation and monitoring issues concerning primary prevention, family medicine, vaccinations, diagnosis and treatment of feverish conditions and infections, hypertension, diabetes, lipid and cholesterol disorders, chronic fatigue.
Secondary-Inpatient Medical Care: Provision of health services concerning procedures of diagnosis and treatment, of all diseases and conditions pertaining to the field of Internal Medicine, in two eminent private hospitals of Athens, empowered by all potential options offered by up-to date medical technology.
VIP CHECK-UP AT YOUR PLACE/HOTEL
- Blood tests: complete blood count, platelets, erythrocyte sedimentation rate
- Biochemical tests: blood sugar, uric acid, total protein, iron, ferritin, CRP
- Lipid control tests: cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, total lipids
- Renal function tests: urea, creatinine, potassium, sodium, calcium
- Liver function tests: SGOT, SGPT, γ-GT, alkaline phosphatase
- Hepatitis B tests: (surface antigen), Hepatitis C test (antibody)
- Thyroid function tests: T3, T4, TSH
- Additionally for Men: PSA (depending on age)
- Chest X-ray
- Lung function test (Spirometry)
- Pneumonological examination
- Heart color triplex examination
- Cardiological examination
- Ultrasound examination of upper – lower abdomen
- Physical examination – Blood pressure – Summary of results – Instructions