Dr. GREGORY XEPAPADAKIS
Director of the 2nd Breast Clinic of Iaso Hospital
About the Doctor
Dr. Grigoris Xepapadakis is a breast surgeon, Director of the 2nd Breast Clinic of Iaso Hospital and Founder of the E.M.E.I.S. (Scientific Society of Mastology Treatment and Support).
- Senologic Hellenic Society
- Oncologic Hellenic Society
- Hellenic Society of Breast Cancer Reaserch
- Hellenic Society of Breast Surgery
- European Society of Mastology
- European School of Oncology
- Scuola Italiana Di Senologia
- Panagiota Ntasiou, Surgeon
- Nagia Kontogianni, Surgeon
- Dimitris Nasikas, Surgeon
- Romina Alevizou, Surgeon
- Zoi Papaefthimiou , Surgeon
- Stavros Paraskevopoulos, Plastic surgeons
- Fani Zarbala, Anesthetist
- Ioannis Kehagioglou, Anesthetist
- Dimitris Panousis, Surgeon – Gynecologist
- Filothei Fragathoula, Radiology Technician
E.M.E.I.S. (Scientific Scientific Society of Mastology Treatment and Support) was founded by Grigoris Xepapadakis in order to:
Provide support to women with breast cancer who are uninsured and have a serious financial problem.
To support young scientists in their education and in the cognitive subject of breast cancer, covering the costs of participation in scientific events.
To inform the women of the region and raise their awareness with the excursion checks that they perform completely free of charge throughout the country.
The whole team of Mr. Xepapadakis is volunteer doctors and members of E.M.E.I.S.
Learn more about E.M.E.I.S. work at www.emeis.com.gr.